You want to make API calls from Google AdWords API and you are asked to request access. Indeed, as stated on the official Adwords API documentation, you need to be granted access to the API.
“To use the AdWords API, you must request and be granted accessGoogle
Step 1: Create a Google Ads manager Account
Before you can request access, you need a Google Ads Manager Account. You can learn how to create a Manager Account easily and set-up isn’t too hard.
Step 2: Request access to the Google Ads API
#1 Sign-in Google Ads and select go to your newly created Manager Account. You’ll find this by clicking on your profile picture on the top right, under “Ads Accounts”.
#2 Go to the API center by clicking on “tools” > “setup” > “API Center”.
#3 Fill-in the API Access Form to create an AdWords test account
#4 Apply for Basic Access to the AdWords API (optional)
If you plan on using
#5 Save your Developer Token
Other APIs You Might Be Interested In
Looking for the next steps to improve your skills using APIs?How to Connect to a Google API
- How to Connect to Google APIs
- How to Get Google Search Console API Keys
- How to use Google Analytics Reporting API v4
- How to Connect to Google Search Console API using Python
- Get All Your Search traffic With Google Search Console API (more than 50,000 keywords)
- How to use Reddit API With Python
- How to use Google Search Console API with R
- How to connect to Google Ads API with R
That’s it, you’ve managed to gain access to the Google AdWords API and are now ready to make API calls from R.