Here are the BEST 6 Free repositories available on Github to learn data science.
6 Best FREE Repositories to Learn Data Science
1. Microsoft’s Machine Learning for Beginners
Microsoft’s hands-on Machine learning curriculum for beginners
- Web Apps
- Time series
- Reinforcement Learning
- Real-world applications
2. Complete Machine Learning Package
Comprehensive repository containing 35 notebooks on Python programming, data manipulation, data analysis, data visualization, data cleaning, classical machine learning, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing(NLP).
- Data visualization with Seaborn and Matplotlib
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Machine learning with Scikit-learn
- Deep Learning with Tensorflow and Keras,
- Natural Language Processing
3. Hands-on Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras and TensorFlow
These are the notebooks from Aurélien Géron’s hands-on machine learning book.
4. Deep Learning Drizzle
A list of publicly available deep learning classes by various universities.
5. Awesome Machine Learning
A curated list of awesome machine learning frameworks, libraries and software (by language).
6. 500+ Artificial Intelligence Project List with Code
The name says what it is. This is the most comprehensive list of Github repositories and lessons that you can find out there.
These contributions are thanks to the incredible value of the data science open-source community. Make sure to give back to the producers and the machine learning community.
SEO Strategist at Tripadvisor, ex- Seek (Melbourne, Australia). Specialized in technical SEO. Writer in Python, Information Retrieval, SEO and machine learning. Guest author at SearchEngineJournal, SearchEngineLand and OnCrawl.